Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Todd Jarrett gone from PARA?

Boyd

I apologize if this has been covered, but I just saw that Todd is no longer with Para. What an end of an era. Todd is a quality guy and I wish him well. Travis Tomasie is now the Para guy. Also a great guy. Travis always liked metal guns so it seems like a good fit. I always liked my Paras over my S_I guns. Just felt more traditional.

BTW: Did Dave Sevigny land a new gun sponsor? Any other big name switches? I haven't been to big matches in a while so it's easy to lose track

-mb

Edited by Boyd

My 1st big area match I was standing all alone at the shooters meeting with people every where and Todd walked up and started talking to me and making Jokes. Something I will never forget as a new shooter; 1 of the best in the business walks and talks to me, I was also shooting one stage behind and he helped me out on some of the stages. Great man and I hope all works out great for him.

Yankee hill is selling Todd's forends

TODD JARRETT COMPETITION SERIES

I spoke to Todd a couple of weeks ago and he said he has some more AR parts coming out soon.

Todd has been shooting single stack the last couple of USPSA matches I have seen him at. At the Black Creek steel match I have seen him shooting his 6" para I think.