Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JerryShoots

First off if this is in the wrong place mods please move me and let me know so I can do it right.

I'm pretty handy with graphic art and I;d like to design some avatars for members if they would like one. please post here and shoot me a PM letting me know what you would like. Fair warning I'm not asking for anything in return for the work just trying to contribute to the forum so please understand that it may take me a little while to get to your request and make it.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

First off if this is in the wrong place mods please move me and let me know so I can do it right.

I'm pretty handy with graphic art and I;d like to design some avatars for members if they would like one. please post here and shoot me a PM letting me know what you would like. Fair warning I'm not asking for anything in return for the work just trying to contribute to the forum so please understand that it may take me a little while to get to your request and make it.

Thanks!

Hello, I just joined the forum, and have a picture that I would like to make into either a Photo, or Avatar,, can you tell me how much it would cost to have something modified to fit the forum parameters? thanks, rrs