3/11 @ Atlanta CC

4/29 @ Wildcat Valley

5/13 @ Atlanta CC

6/24 @ Wildcat Valley

7/08 @ Atlanta CC

8/05 @ Wildcat Valley

9/30 @ Atlanta CC

10/14 @ Wildcat Valley - Season Finale/Series Points Finals

This is the schedule. There will be no more changes.

Starting in March at ACC and ending in October at WVRP, your total points will be tracked and combined after each match for the first 7 matches. The top shooters will then compete in a shoot off stage similar to the 3Gun Nation shoot off after they have competed in the 8th "Grand Finale" match at WVRP in October.

Rules will be INMG's modified version of the IMGA rules. They can be found on IndianaMultigun.com

IndianaMultigun.com will be updated by the end of the year with new rules changes, and more information. Keep an eye on IndianaMultigun.com

Series Sponsors:

Sinclair International

Fuhrman Precision Services

Prize Sponsors:

Sinclair International

Fuhrman Precision Services

BattleComp

Lead Farmer Inc

More coming soon!

Update!

Series Announcements -

Your 5 best scores will be tallied up after the 8th match. This is for those who can not make every match, as we all have some times you just can't make it. That means we drop your worst 3 scores. By dropping your lowest 3, it allows the people who have a further drive to one of the matches than the other to not have to attend them all. It's setup so u have to shoot at least 1 match at another club.

TOP 16 SHOOTERS FROM SERIES GET IN THE SHOOT OFF!

- High Overall Shooter from each division is in automatically, with the 11 remaining competitors making it in based on Season finish.

- Your series points will be your percentage of total points available at each match(1st place gets 100%, and so on)

Division Changes

- Tac Irons is now Limited( 1 non magnified IS ALLOWED - Aimpoints, EOTechs, etc)

- Heavy Metal Optics is now added(1 non magnified or 1 magnified optic allowed on rifle, no optics on handgun or shotgun). For a division to be recognized, it must have a minimum of 4 shooters at the current match in question. If less than 4, shooters will be rolled into Tac Optics.

-Oh yes, one more rule change. We are no longer allowing pistol caliber carbines.Also, no steel core or tracer ammo will be allowed at either ACC or Wildcat from now on as well.

Pre-Registration will be required to be a part of the points series. We will have a Mail In Form, available after January 22, 2012. No registration fee required, this is just for a head count. Registration is required prior to March 1, 2011.

Shooter fee is $25 per match, $20 for Club Members, RO's/Set Crew Free, same as last year.

Also available are the Indiana Multigun Series Shirts

Sizes Small - 4XL

Price - $35.00

Edited by Corey
Updates

Jon,

Do you have to shoot every match to be eligible for the shoot off?? I already see one potential conflict with a major match I'd like to shoot next year not to mention a wedding anniversary. Maybe 4-5 out of 7 would allow more shooters to participate.

Just my .02

Jon,

Do you have to shoot every match to be eligible for the shoot off?? I already see one potential conflict with a major match I'd like to shoot next year not to mention a wedding anniversary. Maybe 4-5 out of 7 would allow more shooters to participate.

Just my .02

The way I deal with this in the league that I run is that I drop the two lowest scores of each competitor. That way the guys that make it

to every match get a sort-of bonus in that they can drop their two worst performances, and the guys that have to miss a match or two aren't

completely out of the running.

Just my .02 :-)

More updates to how scores will be had and other various info will be up after this coming weekend.

One thing I'm going to bring up with my the others is dropping the lowest score.

Just curious as to which major this is interfering with? I've scheduled around CMMG, PRO/AM, Ozark, FN(I think) and Blue Ridge

Just curious as to which major this is interfering with? I've scheduled around CMMG, PRO/AM, Ozark, FN(I think) and Blue Ridge

The only thing on my calendar I notice is the August match is the same weekend as the Indiana USPSA Sectional. However, you could shoot that Friday or Saturday and still make the 3 Gun match on Sunday.

And I just noticed the September match is the same weekend as Ozark. I think the Ozark match may have changed dates.

Edited by Louis Walker

The only thing on my calendar I notice is the August match is the same weekend as the Indiana USPSA Sectional. However, you could shoot that Friday or Saturday and still make the 3 Gun match on Sunday.

And I just noticed the September match is the same weekend as Ozark. I think the Ozark match may have changed dates.

IN Sectional is August 10-12th.

IN Sectional is August 10-12th.

The dates must have changed after my post :)

Actually, he must have changed the dates and then I didn't read the updated post. LOL

Edited by Louis Walker

Series Announcements -

Your 5 best scores will be tallied up after the 8th match. This is for those who can not make every match, as we all have some times you just can't make it. That means we drop your worst 3 scores.

TOP 16 SHOOTERS FROM SERIES GET IN THE SHOOT OFF!

- High Overall Shooter from each division is in automatically, with the 11 remaining competitors making it in based on Season finish.

- Your series points will be your percentage of total points available at each match(1st place gets 100%, and so on)

Division Changes

- Tac Irons is now Limited( 1 non magnified IS ALLOWED - Aimpoints, EOTechs, etc)

- Heavy Metal Optics is now added(1 non magnified or 1 magnified optic allowed on rifle, no optics on handgun or shotgun). For a division to be recognized, it must have a minimum of 4 shooters at the current match in question. If less than 4, shooters will be rolled into Tac Optics.

Pre-Registration will be required to be a part of the points series. We will have a Mail In Form, available after January 22, 2012. No registration fee required, this is just for a head count. Registration is required prior to March 1, 2011.

Shooter fee is $25 per match, $20 for Club Members, RO's/Set Crew Free, same as last year.

Also available are the Indiana Multigun Series Shirts

Sizes Small - 4XL

Price - $35.00

wm-front.jpg

wm-back.jpg

Edited by Jon Fuhrman