Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Swinging Texas Star

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should post my video too. I got it spinning REALLY fast! Let's just say it was very lucky for me that this stage was tossed...

Edit:

Bonus feature caught on film: the very first time I forgot to turn my dot on. Also on display, my glacial draw speed!

Edited by MoNsTeR

Neither of those videos show the true disaster factor of that star. (I heard that Paul was calling it the Jr. Star)

Carlie and Hannu cleaned that thing as well as you could. If you didn't shoot it clean and started missing once you got a few plates off, that thing took off like that one carnival ride called the Zipper.

Looks like fun. I can definitely see that thing spinning out of control if you get off sequence.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ARISE THREAD

Someone at USSA in Tulsa read this thread and decided to make his very own swinging star and trot it out for the club match last month.

It was my first USPSA match.

I really hope swearing at the target isn't a procedural of some kind because I was yelling some pretty X-rated stuff at that thing while trying to shoot it.

• 2 weeks later...

Neither of those videos show the true disaster factor of that star. (I heard that Paul was calling it the Jr. Star)

Carlie and Hannu cleaned that thing as well as you could. If you didn't shoot it clean and started missing once you got a few plates off, that thing took off like that one carnival ride called the Zipper.

I yet I REALLY want to shoot this...... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And yes I would suk at it...... :cheers:

Edited by valleythunder