Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post a Pic of your CZ's

OpenDot

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a pic of my Target when I brought her home from the gun show some time ago. I need to get a better pic. Love this gun, though I admit I've been spending too much time shooting SS lately. Need to get her back out on the range again.

post-31828-0-62922400-1311641023_thumb.j

Edited by GregJ

The Shadow Longslide shoots super soft. I gave one of my friends a handful of the load I had developed for it and they didn't enjoy shooting them at all, said they were little sledgehammers. The extra weight really absorbs recoil. In fact, I picked up the 75 SA Longslide for my wife(she is very small) because it was soooo much lighter. Had to do new load development for something which will work in both guns as my pet load quickly became sledgehammers in the 75 SA. It was funny seeing how much muscle memory you retain, first time I shot the 75 SA I was swinging past the target and having to come back as it was so much faster, lighter and more nimble then the Shadow LS. CZ Custom has taken very good care of me, they are simply good people. :cheers:

That combination of Shadow frame with long-slide sure looks good. Wish that'd be available for USPSA Production.

They always have one in the case at CZ Custom but it is kind of a one off even though a few people have them. It always draws customers attention and is probably an item that is a pain in the ass to have in the case. There isn't really a set price for it as you have to buy a SP01 Shadow and TS slide and figure out options from there.... It would be awesome for Production, heck, I love it for Limited.

eerw,

What rear sight is on the 75 SA?

Heinie Lo-mount Ledge sight ( .375 tall version )

milled into slide, sits just about the fpb hole so that is still functional if you need it be.

It would be neat to find a sight that has a slightly shallower dovetail so the cut can stay above the serrations. but that is just picking nits.

Mostly stock CZ75B SA Target. Taller front sight, full tape on left side panel, barrel free bore increased to load Zero 125gr FP-FMJ to 1.100" OAL. Blade-Tech holster, Comp-Tac mag pouches, CZ custom mag extensions.

post-20397-0-76465600-1311864687_thumb.j

Edited by GForceLizard

Mostly stock CZ75B SA Target. Taller front sight, full tape on left side panel, barrel free bore increased to load Zero 125gr FP-FMJ to 1.100" OAL. Blade-Tech holster, Comp-Tac mag pouches, CZ custom mag extensions.

looks great...what adjustable rear sight did you mill in?

The Novak style rear (height adjustable screw, drift for windage) comes standard on the SA Target by CZ Custom.

Nice. Will the gun be used in any kind of competition after the SA conversion?

The Novak style rear (height adjustable screw, drift for windage) comes standard on the SA Target by CZ Custom.

These are my two CZs. The top is my old war horse TS that recently got rejuvenated with the CTS treatment and a lightened slide. The bottom one is my new 75 Shadow just back from the amazing Stuart with a 4.75 DA and a SA that once you get past the trigger return spring is right around 1lb. Working the trigger return spring it is at 2.25. Amazing work Stuart!

PICT0445.jpg

Edited by Neomet

Those who know me know I have a thing for CZ's and a bit of a problem in accumulating too many of them. This is a 75B SA in .40 SW that I had converted over to DA/SA (Yes I know its not production legal). Just got it back today from Stuart (eerw) and the trigger has to be felt to believe. Best trigger I have ever felt with a FPB in place. The trigger is slightly heavier than Neomets (we shipped them in together) but with the FPB it is still amazing and I am not complaining! Thanks again Stuart.

post-4161-0-04470900-1311994587_thumb.jp