Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

July: Who is it?

benos

I tried to run the pic through the free online facial recognition, for celebrities. The closest face for the gentleman on the right was Tim Curry, then Jack Kirby. 3rd was Meryl Streep, 4th Jodie Foster and 5th Ang Lee. Something tells me it's none of those people...

The younger one does sort of look like Engelbert Humperdinck, who happens to be my favorite singer's name to say..

edited to correct spelling of Engelbert. Not sure how I mis-typed that the first time around, it's such an easy word...

Edited by Pro-Pain

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The guy on the right is the owner of Ft. Knox safes, the guy on the left is Rob Leatham... I really haven't a clue :roflol:

I've been waiting for someone to say that! Not sure if it's the safe guy but that there is Rob's smile. I saw this photo some where before and that's the first thing I thought about the guy on the left.

guy on the right is Herb Kelleher.

Nice work!

:cheers:

Did you just know him by his pic?

Please PM your mailing address.

---------------------------

Now, who is the forum member on the left?!

be

More on this:

Lawyer= Counsel for SWA from day one. Became the CEO, but always represents the company in court.

Clown= During his stint as CEO he dressed up as every character you could imagine.

Leader= He and his personality guided the company through recessions, 911 and unprecedented growth.

Rock Star= This guy is loved and adored by the folks that work for SWA like no one I've ever seen. When his name is brought up everyone stands and cheers.

guy on the right is Herb Kelleher.

Nice work!

:cheers:

Did you just know him by his pic?

Please PM your mailing address.

---------------------------

Now, who is the forum member on the left?!

be

Yes, I'm in the airline industry and it's hard not to recognize this trend setter.

Edited by Singlestack
To fix the quotes :)