Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Race to B Class

SethML3602

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seth...am I too late? Maybe I need to start another group?

Nah your ok. just gimme your information and i will add you to this one. we had a winner this month which was S_gorilla45 but now it's a brand new month. i will add people all the way up to the next Update

A good showing in C class at a major match can get you bumped to B class regardless of your classifier scores. Just sayin.

Not entirely true.

#1 According to rulebook you get moved up if you are C but beat all the B class people.

#2 I have won a major match as C but only got a 64% overall match score and it just averaged a 64% into my classification.

Not sure exactly how accurate that is but we will see when they post the Doubletap Champ to Classifications becasue i won C class Limited.

Anyone for single stack?

Had a scheduled match this past weekend but was canceled due to weather. blah!

I would prefer to keep it just to the 3 teams we have HOWEVER if enough people want it i can add SS to the list.

Alright NEW TEAMS starting from 6/15/11 to July's update. LET THE RACE BEGIN!!!

Limited

Avezorak (A65587) - 51.13%

Obiareus (A40356) - 48.01%

Madone (L2754) - 46.93%

Production

Greg Bell(A63873) - 59.36%

de03x7 (A69908) - 59.02%

Madone (L2754) - 58.29%

Jar (A6700) - 54.77%

Avezorak (A65587) - 52.85%

Whitedog (A67948) - 50.64%

Limited 10

Maksim (A69845) - 51.41%

Obiareus (A40356) - 44.77%

Avezorak (A65587) - 42.07%

Ogre (A72011) - 0%

Lawboy (A72688) - 0%

We have only a few Limited's left. But a good # for Prod and L10. I will add SS if i get enough requests for it. 3 or more would be enough so let me know if you want it.

Should be a good month for me my first classifier is Tomorrow then i think i am gonna travel to somewhere and try and get another one but not sure on that.

If you have any questions or entries don't hesitate to let me know and i will get it added as soon as i can.

Good luck and LET THE RACE BEGIN :excl: :excl: :excl::cheers::sight:

B)B)B)

Edited by Obiareus

A good showing in C class at a major match can get you bumped to B class regardless of your classifier scores. Just sayin.

Not entirely true.

#1 According to rulebook you get moved up if you are C but beat all the B class people.

#2 I have won a major match as C but only got a 64% overall match score and it just averaged a 64% into my classification.

Not sure exactly how accurate that is but we will see when they post the Doubletap Champ to Classifications becasue i won C class Limited.

It may be true. I got bumped to A (I was B ) with 76% at a major match. My classification rating is still at 71%, but it says A. Rulebook says "Winning first or second in class at an Area

Championship or Major Tournament AND shooting into the next higher class may result in promotion (except to Grand Master)". You dont have to necessarily beat all the B class, just beat all C class (in your division) and roll like a B shooter :devil:

Edited by Torogi

Not entirely true.

It may be true. I got bumped to A (I was B ) with 76% at a major match. My classification rating is still at 71%, but it says A. Rulebook says "Winning first or second in class at an Area

Championship or Major Tournament AND shooting into the next higher class may result in promotion (except to Grand Master)". You dont have to necessarily beat all the B class, just beat all C class (in your division) and roll like a B shooter :devil:

AHHHH i must have misread it. Back to the rulebook for me :ph34r:

Read it again and now i understand it. So basically this means if the DTC scores had been put in this month i would be a B Class with a 55.16% :surprise:

Edited by Obiareus

Read it again and now i understand it. So basically this means if the DTC scores had been put in this month i would be a B Class with a 55.16% :surprise:

Had it happen to me. Came in 2nd C at a state match in 2010. Made B Class limited with a 56%. It has something to do with how many GM's are in the division as well.

This year won C class limited10 and it did not even count as a classifier since there were no GM's in that division.

Had it happen to me. Came in 2nd C at a state match in 2010. Made B Class limited with a 56%. It has something to do with how many GM's are in the division as well.

This year won C class limited10 and it did not even count as a classifier since there were no GM's in that division.

Yep, almost forgot that one. Needs to be at least 3 GM shooting in your division. That shouldn't be a problem if its a big match.

Not entirely true.

Never mind. I see others answered my question.

Edited by remoandiris

Shot 03-05 Paper Poppers at a 70% today. Didn't do as good as i want but will move me from 48.01% to 54.08%.

Not sure about the Doubletap score though. IF they post it as a classifier does it add your overall % as a classifier score? that is what it looks like from my 08DTC score i have now. Anyone know?

Just shot a 61% at Waco on Both Sides Now 2 in Lim. Slowly but surely....

Good Job :cheers:

I shot a 65.9679 in Production. Should put me at 57.31. Hope to get my B card in Austin in a couple of weeks.

Good shooting with you today .

Same here :cheers: I just did the math and if the 62.92% I shot at Space City shows up and the One from today plus a good one tomorrow will put me at 59.6. Argh.... One more month...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I shot CM03-03 Take 'em Down on Sunday in Production and popped off a 4.8938 hit factor which shows 70.1962% on classifercalc. I don't know if it will make it in in time to be factored in this month and it will only be the 7th one for production. I should get to shoot another classifer next weekend also so if I don't blow it I should get my B card next month for sure.

Argh, shot 06-01 Big Barricade yesterday and put a Mike/No shoot on T3. For some reason I really suck at that target presentation. This was an ever annoying 37%, high enough to count, but low enough to suck. I get one more shot to make it with a 71% or better, then I lose a 59 off the bottom. Time to get back to regular dry fire.