Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA match Circleville Ohio

Come out Saturday May 7th to Circleville Ohio. We will be shooting 5 stages with lots of rounds down range. I will have the stages posted later. For those that might not know yet, You need to sign in at the shed at the top of the hill. (In front of the club house) Set up starts at 8am, registration at 9:45 and start shooting around 10:15. Set up help is always needed and greatly appreciated!!! If you have a stage design you'd like to run, send it to me tonight and I'll try to put it in the match. See you all there.

Conrad

I swear...if it freaking rains on Saturday I am gonna lose it.

Will be attending to see Micah lose it when it starts to rain :wacko: of course there is a 40% chance Micah won't lose it :huh:

Will be attending to see Micah lose it when it starts to rain :wacko: of course there is a 40% chance Micah won't lose it :huh:

I'd be more willing to bet there's a 60% chance Micah forgets his cleats again, and has to shoot in sandals.

I'd be more willing to bet there's a 60% chance Micah forgets his cleats again, and has to shoot in sandals.

Those skinny mags aren't heavy enough to hurt his toes, he'll be fine :P

I'll be in town and thinking I might be able to make this one. How long do these matches typically run?

For an out of state visitor, I'll bet the MD would let you shoot through on the last stage or two...saving an hour or more. Of course, shoot the match and head into town with us for "shooter's lunch" afterwards. (wings and a beer)

You will enjoy shooting at C-ville. The stages quality usually makes it feel like shooting 5 stage state match.

I'll be in town and thinking I might be able to make this one. How long do these matches typically run?

For an out of state visitor, I'll bet the MD would let you shoot through on the last stage or two...saving an hour or more. Of course, shoot the match and head into town with us for "shooter's lunch" afterwards. (wings and a beer)

You will enjoy shooting at C-ville. The stages quality usually makes it feel like shooting 5 stage state match.

Thanks for the invite, but unfortunately my time will be too tight for post-match fraternizing. So, would you say matches are typically over by 1:00? 2:00?

I've never shot a USPSA club match at PCSCI before, but I have shot a few of the MultiGun matches there and the stages have always been excellent.

Hope to see you Saturday.

Or those lovely Steeler Croc's! :surprise:

I'm new and all but isn't that some type of procedural penalty? :roflol:

Sorry Micah! I couldn't resist. :cheers:

Hey everybody, I know this is late notice but I am on a quest for some pop up shelters for the state match. I am looking for 5 or 6 more. If anyone would be willing to loan any out I will be at this match and can load them up and take them back to Cincinnati. I can get them back to you at the state match if you are there Sunday or I can bring them back to C'ville next month.

Thanks for listening.

Now back to the awesome match Jason and crew have put together for this Saturday.

Here are the stages......Love'm or hate'm.

On Lucky 7 the start position states "unloaded" and holstered per rule book. Is that correct or should it read "loaded" and holstered?

Edited by jualdeaux