Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SC Customer Service

RBros

Just wanted to thank the guys over at Shooters Connection for their excellent customer service. They go out of their way to answer questions and make sure you get exactly what you want. Will definitely be buying more goodies from them as time goes on.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was traveling through Lexington for work today, so I decided to stop in and get some items that Santa forgot. :rolleyes: As per usual, Chuck and friends took great care of me. Chuck took some time to school me on his 1050...all three of them. :surprise: Thanks for everything! I look forward to seeing you guys again. :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Since I was off Monday I decided to take a short road trip to Shooter's Connection. All I can say is, Chuck and the gang run a heck of an operation down in Kentucky! They were very busy but still took the time to explain the operations and basically give me a guided tour of the facility.

I was asked if I wanted to see anything in particular and I took them up on it. Chuck gave me quite a good class on the DAA RM holster while Mike took me into the gun vault where the more "sensitive" items were kept along with the guns. He was able to show me first hand the differences in Mag tubes, springs, followers and pads as well as several aftermarket 2011 and Glock parts.

I shoot with the crew in the summer months and they are a fun bunch. I was glad to see they have just as good a time at work taking care of customers orders.

There is a reason they get orders out so fast and it's not magic. There is always somebody at a computer waiting on the next order. When an order comes in (Pay attention) they get up, walk over to the shelves, pick out the item ordered, and carry it to the shipping desk and box it up. Small orders are literally boxed up and ready to ship within a few minutes. Now that is customer service!:cheers:

Thanks to the SC team for showing me around and thanks for supporting the sport!

Kevin

Sarge this matches my experience as well. Every order I get has been delivered rapid-fire (no pun intended). They're a great bunch that supports the shooting industry, and the fact that they give benos members a special discount on top of their already great prices is really nice. Good people!

They are amazing and I wish they had everything I'd ever need for shooting cuz I'd buy exclusively from them. I had to order a bunch of "just in case" parts for my G34 from a Store that sells Glock stuff and am scheduled to receive my items today. I ordered on 30DEC10. Never again!! Maybe I'm just spoiled with the fantastic service from Shooter's Connection?!! Keep up the great work :D

Edited by alpha-charlie

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered a STI USPSA SSK yesterday and 7 mags. The system automatically seperates the order into 2 packages. Called SC and spoke to Barry and he got everything into one box saving me almost $12 in shiping. Then when Barry pulled the gun he realized that it was missing the STI magazine, and STI is backordered on new ones. He called me, and left a message on the machine to call him. When I called him he informed me that he had put an 8th Wilson mag in with the gun to replace the STI and couldn't wait for me to call him back to ask permission since it was shipping. So he said he was aking forgiveness. As if anyone could be up set about getting a Wilson over the stock STI mag.

Shooters Connection has always been a great company to deal with and guys like Barry make it worth ever bit.

A big thanks to you guys for FAST service, and for taking care of the customer even it it costs you a little more. I plan on doing as much business with you guys as popssible in the future.

Cody

• 2 months later...

I had to post what I'm sure most of you already know. Shooter's Connection has great customer service

I placed an order on Tuesday at 3:18 online with with two gear setups. 2 belts, 10 mag pouches, 2 holsters and a bunch of random stuff. One of the holsters was for a special order blade tech doh for my full dust cover 2011, they didn't have one on the website. At 3:30 I reveived a call stating that they had a regular doh in stock that wasn't on their website and I could add a tec lock to save me a three week special order from blade tech. Also with the BE discount it came to the same price as the special order even with having to add a tec lock. That call and going the extra mile is much appreciated. To top it off the order came in the next day!

Thanks to the staff at Shooter's Connection, I will gladly buy from you again.

Matt Knight

• 4 weeks later...

I've ordered from you guys many, many times and have never had a problem, shipping is always lightning fast no matter what it is and i'm kept up to date with emails from you..

one of the very best out there..

just wanted to show my appreciation for you guys and all your hard work and excellent customer service!!

:cheers:

I stopped by SC to pick up my new STI Trojan .40 today. I brought six of my new Wilson mags to try them in the gun. They all seemed to have different amounts of "stickiness" in the followers. All of the mags failed to lock the slide so Mike spent a good hour of his time polishing slide stops, changing mag catches and fiddling with mag followers. He installed my Tech Well SP while I stood there and asked stupid questions. After a few hours of dry firing and general gun fiddling this evening, it appears to be working awesome. I am excited to get it to the range and begin my SS journey. Thanks a lot Mike. Tell Chuck to give all of you a raise! :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...