Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Homemade 3 gun carts

caz41

14 hours ago, AHI said:

Splain Mack Daddy

https://www.hunters-edge.com/shop/gear/mac-daddy-caddy-realtree-edge/

It's a seat/cart combo designed for bird hunting.  I have flat feet and it hurts my back to stand for hours at a time so I got one of these.  It will work great for USPSA etc.  I'm not positive I can get it to work with 2 long guns for 3-gun.  I'm working on trying the Rhino grips, but haven't gotten it to work yet.  Just wondering if anyone else has made one work or has ideas.

I'm new to 3-gun.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

I use a schwinn jogging stroller I got used off facebook for $20 added a set of atv gun holders to each upright from fleet farm and threw a duffle bag in the seat. holds all my stuff for 3 gun, or holds all of my friends' stuff when they come to uspsa or rifle matches. if done right it'll still fold up and I don't have to bring cases.  I recommend them over pull behind carts because of the extra cost

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2022 at 8:24 AM, mpmo said:

https://www.hunters-edge.com/shop/gear/mac-daddy-caddy-realtree-edge/

It's a seat/cart combo designed for bird hunting.  I have flat feet and it hurts my back to stand for hours at a time so I got one of these.  It will work great for USPSA etc.  I'm not positive I can get it to work with 2 long guns for 3-gun.  I'm working on trying the Rhino grips, but haven't gotten it to work yet.  Just wondering if anyone else has made one work or has ideas.

I'm new to 3-gun.

That looks similar to the design of many cowboy action carts. Except they mostly stay true to the period and make their own out of wood. You might try a search for those. 

356FC149-80EF-4601-AF0C-6D4F42D2ACA2.jpeg

Edited by mitommy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...