Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

anyone saw this video?

nueces5

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very impressive man! Obviously grabs life by the short hairs and goes for it in a big way. A true inspiration for everybody with or without any physical set backs in life. He treats his paralysis as just a set back not the end of the world. A winner in my book!:cheers:

Pat

From the PAPLE in another forum:

"Hubo un momento de esa tirada en la que el Ranger Master que era el que me iba colando en los stages, me dice deja que te voy empujando yo para no perder tiempo, mi respuesta joer, dejame recargar los cargadores por lo menos"

Translate:

"Im one stage the range master says me: let me push your wheelchair to save time, and my answer was: let me at least make my reload"

Great person, awesome sportman.

Sorry about my poor english.

Edited by nueces5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

That's awesome! :cheers:

I used to shoot with a guy in Nebraska that had MS. He didn't have much movement in his left arm so he just mounted his holster and mag holders to the front basket on his scooter. I was always humbled to have the opportunity to shoot with him.

• 4 weeks later...

That's awesome! Just shows that our sport can be enjoyed by almost anyone that will put in some effort. There used to be a paraplegic shooter from Alamogordo NM that was a C class Open shooter. I can't remember his name as I've just started up again after a 5 year layoff, and apparently he's not shooting anymore, but that guy was something. He never complained or made excuses, just went out there and got it done. He always seemed to have a smile on his face and loved to promote USPSA!