Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pictures of Bianchi accessories

Toolguy

Here are some photos of Bianchi accessories, such as Stick Shifts and Base Pads (or extended mag wells).

First, here are some pictures of a Stick Shift:

post-10360-051396400 1286747303_thumb.jp
Top View

post-10360-059723400 1286747307_thumb.jp
Side View

post-10360-001371300 1286747313_thumb.jp
Bottom of revolver-style Stick Shift

As you can see, the revolver-style Stick Shift comes machined to fit a S&W revolver. The semi-automatic-style Stick Shift is flat on the bottom.

Below are the disassembly and reassembly instructions. If these are not clear, please feel free to send me a PM, and I will send you a larger file.

I will post operating instructions shortly.

post-10360-084673800 1286747752_thumb.jp

post-10360-039915800 1286747760_thumb.jp

Here are a couple of pictures of the base pad. This ONLY fits on single-stack 1911s.

post-10360-068311900 1286747818_thumb.jp

post-10360-019643600 1286747834_thumb.jp

To order:

Check this post.

Edited by Protocall Design

• 1 year later...

No - right now I'm working on a shroud with a built in Stick Shift that's all one unit plus a possible upgrade version that is still in the Secret Squirrel phase of development. I can only work on it in my "spare" time so it probably won't be ready before next year.

• 8 months later...

No - right now I'm working on a shroud with a built in Stick Shift that's all one unit plus a possible upgrade version that is still in the Secret Squirrel phase of development. I can only work on it in my "spare" time so it probably won't be ready before next year.

Hello Warren,

Any update on the shroud with built in Stick Shift?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Looking for some info on the metallic sight category. I haven't shot the cup in several years and thought I would just shoot my 1911 IPSC gun this coming year but certainly open to suggestions as to good gear and what is legal to use

Thanks,

Merle

Looking for some info on the metallic sight category. I haven't shot the cup in several years and thought I would just shoot my 1911 IPSC gun this coming year but certainly open to suggestions as to good gear and what is legal to use

Thanks,

Merle

A STI Targetmaster and one of the prone pad/magwells pictured above is a pretty decent start for Metallic if you need a reason to buy a gun. Any other 5-6 inch, gun that is fairly accurate will work just fine. (or one of those funny looking guns that has a round spinny thing :goof: ). Race holsters are legal for Metallic, Warren has a slick mover front sight if you don't want to hold off on the mover.

We shoot a 120rd course of fire every other wednesday for practice at Pioneer gun club's indoor range. (I think we're done outdoors for the year unless it's really nice Sunday and we can talk people into shooting)

http://pioneergunclub.org/Calendar.htm

Edited by DWFAN

• 1 year later...