Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

October

benos

Alright, I tried this again this morning and I got a wavy ripple effect that went from the bottom to the top. I reminded me of a dream sequence fade in a sitcom TV show. Sheesh, all this for a book? Maybe I'm trying too hard? :lol:

Does it matter if the lights are on or does it need to be done in the complete darkness?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright, I tried this again this morning and I got a wavy ripple effect that went from the bottom to the top. I reminded me of a dream sequence fade in a sitcom TV show. Sheesh, all this for a book? Maybe I'm trying too hard? :lol:

Does it matter if the lights are on or does it need to be done in the complete darkness?

I see it in normal morning light.

be

I saw patterns that changed shape. They appeared smoke like or kind of wavy. The color was dull white/gray and kind of reminded me of a changing ink blot test. This is what I saw today at 4:30 A.M. in a room with no outside light.

pat

when i got up this morning my vision was flashing from blurry to regular and i was having a hard time reading smaller print things.

i was probably just dropped on my head a few to many times. :D

What I saw this morning was similar to what foilhat described. I saw changing shapes and one appeared to be an E. This was when I opened my eyes to light and then closed them. I have floaties that seem to be strands of string that move in my vision from time to time. These are black in color so when I closed my eyes they were white in color and the space that was white in the am was now black. Does the word "phosphene" have any thing to do with it. As we see with our mind and not our eyes it seems that it takes what we see in the twilight of sleep is a negative and reversed for a while. Not sure if that what we are discussing or I am just old and senile. :blush: later rdd

I saw patterns that changed shape. They appeared smoke like or kind of wavy. The color was dull white/gray and kind of reminded me of a changing ink blot test. This is what I saw today at 4:30 A.M. in a room with no outside light.

pat

Can you describe the "patterns" shape in more detail?

be

For lack of a better term "ovals" that shift and sort of "circle" out. they seem to be effected by light. they appear smoke like and sort of fade out in time. once they are gone i know of no way to make it happen again without sleeping.

of course all this could just be fuzzy remnants of my wayward past.

pat

be

Thinking about it today and I would say almost like the shape of butterfly wings at one point but merging or seperating. Kind of like when we were in school/science class and watched cells or what ever split. It reminded me of seeing oil on water and changing with the waves or the current. I was watching this standing in complete darknes, then my wife bumped into me on her way to the restroom. She asked me what the hell I was doing and it was gone. LOL

For lack of a better term "ovals" that shift and sort of "circle" out. they seem to be effected by light. they appear smoke like and sort of fade out in time. once they are gone i know of no way to make it happen again without sleeping.

of course all this could just be fuzzy remnants of my wayward past.

What state are your eyes in when you see that?

pat

be

Thinking about it today and I would say almost like the shape of butterfly wings at one point but merging or seperating. Kind of like when we were in school/science class and watched cells or what ever split. It reminded me of seeing oil on water and changing with the waves or the current. I was watching this standing in complete darknes, then my wife bumped into me on her way to the restroom. She asked me what the hell I was doing and it was gone. LOL

I'm not sure it it's the same, because I can see what I can see, for maybe a second after when my eyes pop open, and it doesn't matter if it's dark or not. I see it every time my eyes pop open for about 5 minutes after waking. Just blinking normally, I don't see it. I have to squeeze my eyes shut tight, then when I pop them open, that's when I see it.

be

my eyes are open when the "circles" appear. if you don't move your eyes it tends to last longer...stay on one object and don't change focus and it lasts longer. also, at times when my eyes are closed there will be light as if in sympathy to what was last seen. i have to be really tired for that to happen...the eyes closed thing isn't what you're looking for, i just through that in.

am i correct, or is it just me?

Something new every time. This time I did it as explained. :huh: Hold eyes shut then open quickley. Saw a black circle or dot a few times then it went away after trying it a few times. I think ti has something to do with the lack of recepticles in your eyes where the nerve is that sends info to the brain. Mine takes the long way around. Will try again in the AM. :wacko: later rdd

It seems to make a difference how much light is in the room when you wake up. This morning @ 5 am no light and could see the glowing lines and such. :ph34r: dang whut's goin on. later rdd

I can't remember to do this when i am sleeping :D

But I have seen what looked to be fire flies out of the corner of my eyes, that almost that are lit up and then disappear. it happens for a few seconds. not very often

I have also noticed wierd shapes that I see floating around that I try to zoom in on, and they float or skip away just away from me just before I try to zoom in on it, kinda like a fish floating and moving in the water. but they just get out of reach from zooming in, but I can still see them, and its not just when I first wake up. I can see them now. If you kinda squint your eyes and blur your vision.

they almost look like something you would see under a microscope. you can see them if you look up at a cloudy white sky, and blur your vision a little. I have no idea what its called, but I know of only one other person that can see what I am seeing.

Kinda funny when I was younger I used it like an aiming device like a cmore dot. when I played basketball.

As you get olderrrr Brian, the shapes will change, they will not be the same.

I hope I am not the only one that has seen this. and no I have never tried any hallucinagens :P

Edited by Sean Gaines

But I have seen what looked to be fire flies out of the corner of my eyes, that almost that are lit up and then disappear. it happens for a few seconds. not very often

I have also noticed wierd shapes that I see floating around that I try to zoom in on, and they float just away from me just before I try to zoom in on it, kinda like a fish floating and moving in the water. but they just get out of reach from zooming in, but I can still see them, and its not just when I first wake up. I can see them now. If you kinda squint your eyes.

I hope I am not the only one that has seen this. and no I have never tried any hallucinagens :P

I see the fire fly thing all of the time. You are not the only one, but we might be the only two :surprise:

I have also noticed wierd shapes that I see floating around that I try to zoom in on, and they float just away from me just before I try to zoom in on it, kinda like a fish floating and moving in the water. but they just get out of reach from zooming in, but I can still see them, and its not just when I first wake up. I can see them now. If you kinda squint your eyes.

I see the fire fly thing all of the time. You are not the only one, but we might be the only two :surprise:

yeah, well there is actually 2 different things that I see

The firefly thing, occasionally

an the other deal with the floating shapes, that look like something under a microscope. I can see that on demand.

Been playing with it some more... I only see the weirdness for the briefest moment, as my eyes are beginning to open but are not yet open. And I see the strongest and for the longest if I do it after waking up from a dead sleep. I've woken up and dozed off a few times before actually getting up and doing it, it's noticeable but it barely occurs.

be