Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who wants to race me to A class?

beltjones

So I've done the reverse-engineering, and I anticipate being in the B class if they ever post the classification updates this month.

I think it might be helpful to get a little extra motivation for practicing, dryfiring, getting to the range, etc, if I have someone out there to compete against. Are there any B class shooters who want to race me to A class?

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've done the reverse-engineering, and I anticipate being in the B class if they ever post the classification updates this month.

I think it might be helpful to get a little extra motivation for practicing, dryfiring, getting to the range, etc, if I have someone out there to compete against. Are there any B class shooters who want to race me to A class?

Id like to, but I dont how many more matches ill be shooting this year with classifiers. it may take unti the start of next season for me, haha

Dang! Dude! You just joined this July and you're already going to be a B and you're on your way to A.

That's impressive. :cheers:

You must be either putting a lot of rounds downrange or dry firing a lot.

Yeah, I guess you can count me in. I am stuck in B in both Limited and Production. A58592 . I joined back in Feb or March of 2007.

You must be either putting a lot of rounds downrange or dry firing a lot.

or just be a really good shooter, haha. either way, that is pretty good.

Im a Single Stack shooter myself and made it to B in about 4 months or so

I will race you. I should be a b soon. I think I would have gotten it if I brought a gun that ran at the clasifier match. Due to a couple of jams it really messed up my match. I know don't make excuses but I now have a new pistol and use jacketed bullets for comps and have been doing much better.

It is always nice to have a little drive.

I will race you. I should be a b soon. I think I would have gotten it if I brought a gun that ran at the clasifier match. Due to a couple of jams it really messed up my match. I know don't make excuses but I now have a new pistol and use jacketed bullets for comps and have been doing much better.

It is always nice to have a little drive.

Cool. Let's cap this little comp at 5 people, just to keep it manageable. I think we're at 4 so far, including me?

If you guys will let me know what your USPSA numbers are, and what division you'll be shooting in, I'll update this thread every month when the new classifications come out.

Ok, here's the "squad." lol.

beltjones A69269 Production

Corey A67152 Singlestack

Chills1994 A58592 Singlestack

Guy C A68036 Limited

KZ45 A57707 Limited

Juan A53707 Singlestack

Aaaaaaand that closes the squad. If you don't see your number next to your name, it's because either I don't have it, or I'm not sure if you want me to post it on the thread. Let me know your number, whether or not I should post it (we can keep it in the confines of PM's if you wish), and what division you're trying to make A in, and I'll update everyone's current percentage as soon as the new classifications come out in the next day or so.

Edited by beltjones

The new classifications are out, so here are the starting percentages for this RACE TO A CLASS!!!!!

beltjones A69269 Production 72.43%

Corey A67152 Singlestack 64.31%

Chills1994 A58592 Singlestack 56.21%

Guy C A68036 Limited 53.11%

KZ45 A57707 Limited 70.34%

Juan A53707 Singlestack 63.44%

Gentlemen, start your practicing!

• 3 weeks later...

I shoot production, by the way. But I'm not sure it matters for the purpose of having a little motivational online rivalry.

HEY i'll race u but im starting in C(51%) :P and im shooting open! but this sounds like fun may the best man win!

Edit-adding info

OPEN Class: C | Pct: 51.35 | High Pct: 54.27

Edited by TRUbor9

Cool TRUbor9. I'll add you to the race!

In the mean time I shot a classifier since the last classification was released. It was 06-06 "Golden Bullet Standards," where you engage 6 targets with one round, reload, and engage them again strong hand only. Repeat with the weak hand for stage two. My hits were good, and my time would have been good if not for one mental mistake. On the first string I engaged the six targets free style, then stopped and started to holster for the second string. Then of course I realized I wasn't done, so I reloaded and engaged the targets strong hand. Unbelievable. It probably cost me 3 seconds. I rehearsed the classifier probably 5 times in my mind, and yet when it was my turn to shoot I had a major brain fart. Aaaaargh. lol.

bombed Merle's Standards this past weekend, so no go yet for me, haha. got a classifier match coming up next weekend and planning on running it in SS and probably L-10 and maybe even LTD if i can borrow a rig from my buddy. we'll what it brings. Dryfire and reload practice until then...

Corey A67152 Singlestack

Guy C A68036 Limited

KZ45 A57707 Limited

Juan A53707 Singlestack

Aaaaaaand that closes the squad. If you don't see your number next to your name, it's because either I don't have it, or I'm not sure if you want me to post it on the thread. Let me know your number, whether or not I should post it (we can keep it in the confines of PM's if you wish), and what division you're trying to make A in, and I'll update everyone's current percentage as soon as the new classifications come out in the next day or so.

He's got a pretty big headstart on you Corey

Corey A67152 Singlestack

Guy C A68036 Limited

KZ45 A57707 Limited

Juan A53707 Singlestack

He's got a pretty big headstart on you Corey

All it takes is a good match this weekend and ill be there :). i like a challenge anyway, haha