Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

September, 2010

Flexmoney

Best picture that YOU (or somebody in your family) have taken of the Flag of the United States of America.

No stealing pics from the internet. No bikinis and such. Ideally, you'd go out and notice great examples of the Stars and Stripes being displayed, and share them with us.

Special consideration may be given for kindly correcting, and teaching, those in your area that you find that are in need of education on proper Flag etiquette.

This picture was taken at the Santa Barbara state beach, while my wife and I were standing on the pier.

This was done by a private group as a tribute to the men and women of the armed forces who lost their lives in combat. We spent quite awhile looking at the picture you see, it was very moving for both of us and I can't find the words to give it justice.

If you look closely there is a person's name, birth date, death date, and even a picture of some on each of the small cross's.

post-24797-049896100 1285036843_thumb.jp

Edited by Mbauer67

At about hour 20 of driving back from MG nationals with the Xrail guys we made a stop at Brownells for an excellent tour and chat. Included in our visit was a trip to Brownells' range to show off an Xrail with Larry Weeks. I took this photo as Larry was raising the US and NRA flags at their range. The good news about our stop was we only had 9 more hours in the truck before back in WI!

Thanks Larry and Brownells for supporting a great sport.

post-25477-060183300 1285165031_thumb.jp

-marc

This picture was taken at the Santa Barbara state beach, while my wife and I were standing on the pier.

This was done by a private group as a tribute to the men and women of the armed forces who lost their lives in combat. We spent quite awhile looking at the picture you see, it was very moving for both of us and I can't find the words to give it justice.

If you look closely there is a person's name, birth date, death date, and even a picture of some on each of the small cross's.

With two days left, that post/pic gets my vote.

be

With two days left, that post/pic gets my vote.

be

Thank you Brian.

I can't argue with that. That would be in my top two. I do really like the setting with the Golden Gate Bridge. Heck...it's hard to say any of them aren't worthy.

Well, you have to finish what you started.

;)

I can't argue with that. That would be in my top two. I do really like the setting with the Golden Gate Bridge. Heck...it's hard to say any of them aren't worthy.

;)

I'll go with your pick too.

;)

I'll go with your pick too.

Thanks. I PM'd the winner.

be