Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

June

benos

I like the mutliple question approach.

#1 There is one ingredient in the bowl other than rice.

#2, 3, 4, No.

#5 No

#6 The "ingredient" other than rice - many would have it in their kitchen, but definitely not everyone.

By "what happened just befroe I took the pic?" I mean what did I do that resulted in what you see in the pic?

Even though I'd normally be more "out there," the answer is very straightforward.

be

See, you've messed with everyones mind so much with the "win a book" contests, that we can no longer think "in the box" when it comes to you! ;)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cleaned your coffee grinder.

Impressive work - we have a winner!

Yea, I run some rice through it once a month.

So the last time after I cleaned it - I was looking at the bowl thinking it was pretty cool looking, when I got the idea to make a trivia question.

be

Please PM me your mailing address now non-GrumpOne.

:)

Cool, I had just about turned my brain to mush (not that it's far from it as it was!) trying to figure out what that pic was! Thanks Brian!

Congratulations! That was toughie.

And so will be next months.

You cleaned your coffee grinder.

Impressive work - we have a winner!

Yea, I run some rice through it once a month.

So the last time after I cleaned it - I was looking at the bowl thinking it was pretty cool looking, when I got the idea to make a trivia question.

be

Please PM me your mailing address now non-GrumpOne.

nice work! :cheers: glad i had an easy one, this one got me really screwed up and i wasn't even paying attention to the thread much.

Once I figured out it was rice and not cooked, it was fairly simple. the hardest part was getting the time to search. I did a google search for uses of uncooked rice and about 5 pages in, I found the answer.

Impressive work!

In my opening post, this "This might be easy for a few," the "few" meant anyone that might have a commercial quality grinder/espresso machine.

be

• 2 weeks later...

I got the book Brian! Thanks again! It's quite an interesting read. Already have learned quite a bit. But I do have some questions, not pertaining to actual techniques or such in the book, but since you wrote it, have you learned anything differently? What I mean to say is, If you knew what you know now when you wrote it, would you have changed anything in it?

I got the book Brian! Thanks again! It's quite an interesting read. Already have learned quite a bit. But I do have some questions, not pertaining to actual techniques or such in the book, but since you wrote it, have you learned anything differently? What I mean to say is, If you knew what you know now when you wrote it, would you have changed anything in it?

I might change some of the words around, but the meaning wouldn't be any different: Pay attention!

be