Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My nametag was a big success today. Since I typically blend into a crowd, my spiffy laminated nametag showed several Enos Forums regulars that I was one of the group! Without it, no one would have noticed me!

:lol:

There's some irony in the fact that Rhino chose to wear two name tags whereas those of us who probably had more need didn't get around to making one.

My excuse is that I needed ammo more than I needed to be recognized. I shall attempt to do better for that Nationals ... :unsure:

It was good to meet AikiDale, JPro45 and Rhino. I don't know who else I met since they weren't wearing name tags :P:P

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

you guys can make your own customized logo items at www.cafepress.com.

some of the apparel items allow both front and back logos so you can put the BE name tag in front and your club logo in back, eg:

http://www.cafepress.com/mppl_obm

best of all...you can create your shops for free(tho, i think the items themselves are a little expensive). you get to add profit to the base price so it makes for a good fund raiser for your shooting club as well.

the only limitation with the BE logos would be that you cannot create mutlple items for the same item offering, eg, if you use the ash grey tshirt for your BE logo front/club logo back, you can only use the ash grey tshirt once in your store. so if you plan on creating separate BE logo shirts for each member of your club, you either have to make one store for each member of your club, or make the item with one name, buy the item, then change the item to relfect the next guys name, buy the item, etc.

anyways...hope this helps...

• 6 months later...

How about wearing BE nametags to other shooting events? I'll be wearing mine at the SHOT Show. (Not that anybody knows me anyway) Let's see what kind of reactions I get.

Unfortunately, I don't have a color printer.

Itchy

• 1 month later...

Here is the art file that I made for the 2006 Double Tap Championship BrianEnos.com Forums meet, Greet & Eat name tags.

Feel free to download it and use it for any other gatherings.

It's a 300 dpi RGB JPEG file.

post-553-1143654136.jpg

-Chet

Here is the art file that I made for the 2006 Double Tap Championship BrianEnos.com Forums meet, Greet & Eat name tags.

Feel free to download it and use it for any other gatherings.

It's a 300 dpi RGB JPEG file.

post-553-1143654136.jpg

-Chet

We have to eat the name tags???

• 2 weeks later...
Mine tasted like bubble gum...I think Chet used a couple of different flavored papers 'cause someone else said his tag tasted like cheetos. :P

I thought it was a scratch and sniff deal. My smelled like steak. I carefully preseved it in plastic for re-use later.

Thanks for the tag Chet!

David C :D

• 3 years later...

I now have a high-res (Adobe Illustrator) file that could be used for a patch/badge, or could be directly embroidered onto a shirt (techwear).

I have to leave for a couple hours, but later this evening I'll get it on my server so it could be downloaded.

(I can't attach it here, so that it would be useable. Even if I attached it as a .pdf, the physical file size is pretty big, so it needs to be "scaleable," like it will be in Illustrator.)

be

I put two versions of my high-res patch/badge/logo in here:

http://www.brianenos.com/forum_downloads/

You should be able to right-click / download.

NOTE: Once the file is on your computer, make sure the file name ends with ".ai"

If it doesn't, remove any additional letters from the end of the file name. (For some reason my computer adds a ".ps" to the end of the file name - then no app will open it. But if I remove the ".ps" then it opens fine in Illustrator.)

The file: belogo_no-makumozo.ai does not have room for a name on it. (One of the guys asked for that file, to have Techwear put it on his shirt.)

The file: belogo_w-makumozo.ai does have room for your name.

They are big and high-res enough that a graphic artist can easily re-size them down to any size you want.

And I'd much rather have these used than the old ones with the "A" in them, as the "A" is a history lesson from my logo.

;)

Here's samples of them...

"Room for name"

belogo_no-mm.jpg

"No name"

belogo_w-mm.jpg

Please email me at forum@brianenos.com if you need any help with them.

be

• 7 months later...

What works well for me is to just order the patches from Brian. Then I go to my embroidery shop and have a matching name tab made to put on right against the bottom of the patch on my range bag. Looks pretty good! And it does get noticed.

Edited by Sarge

• 3 years later...

My nametag was a big success today. Since I typically blend into a crowd, my spiffy laminated nametag showed several Enos Forums regulars that I was one of the group! Without it, no one would have noticed me!

laugh.gif

marcey would have noticed you....lol