• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great match as always.

Taran destroyed Tactical,

James Darst took Open,

JJ took HM,

I just met the guy thar won limited and can't remember his name, dammit! Sorry brother. He was sitting with James Darst and I assumed they were buddies if that tells you anything. Mike Pinto took 2nd limited.

Jessie, the guy who won Limited was Ting Sun, from McKinney, TX...

Are results for this match going to be posted anywhere?

I'm sure they will be uploaded to the USPSA website later today or tomorrow.

PM me an address and I will send you the stickers.

Good match!! Correction; Great match!!!

Jack

JT Engineering

Jack@jtengineering.org

Edited by Jack T

This was my first 3-gun match and it was a great match! Thanks to all that worked and RO'd etc...I finished a little better than I thought I would but I've got a lot of work to do. But I'll be back and hopefully better prepared. Shooting the shotgun was great fun, just have to learn to reload faster.

Edited by Prov1x

Nice going Jesse, for 500 miles Doug was going on about the points spread. I am happy as heck about even 8th.

Hahaha. We must have passed each other driving 7 or 8 times on the way back to Texas. I assume when you flew by us hard on the gas it was cause of Doug's nagging wink.gif

Jesse, Doug, Jamie...yall shot a great match. I wish I didn't suck for the 1st half of the match lol...maybe I could placed a little higher...for my first USPSA match though I'll take it.

Great Match!!!! Will def. make the drive again next Fall!

Nice going Jesse, for 500 miles Doug was going on about the points spread. I am happy as heck about even 8th.

It was tight up top for sure. The 4, 5, and 6th places were within .3 match points. Doug actually beat me in teeh overall in 6th place but I got him in Tactical divison.

Here are some pictures from the match.

SANY0069.jpg

SANY0048.jpg

SANY0042.jpg

SANY0043.jpg

SANY0040.jpg

SANY0037.jpg

Edited by jtischauser

I can't wait to get a hold of one of these...who's with me? :goof:

I've got one I'll sell ya!!!! J/K that thing was terrible. That was my first time ever shooting one and it will be my last! Good thing we got a re-shoot, I knocked one second off my time :cheers:

Jesse, You rocked that clays stage, judging from your video.

Well done, all of you!

Thanks! My Accurate Iron M2 and I did rock that stage. :cheers: I was 1.01 behind Taran. I had trigger finger freese on target 2 and loaded 4 shells going to the last port instead of only needed 3. I never went to slide lock on my shotgun all weekend. In fact, I don't think I missed a single target with my shotgun all weekend (I didn't shoot at the 20 point bonus birds)

I wish I could say the same for my pistol and rifle. I had 3 pistol mikes on paper and too many misses on steel to count. I had one rifle mike on a gimme paper target. I transitioned off the target prematurally on my first rifel stage of the match.

11-20-10 AR Section Multi Gun.pdf

Edited by jtischauser

I wish I could have made this one. Will it be the same weekend next year? For those of you trying out those Burris fullfield tac30's, how did they work out for you?

If you go down next year, maybe I can hitch a ride with ya?

I wish I could have made this one. Will it be the same weekend next year? For those of you trying out those Burris fullfield tac30's, how did they work out for you?

If you go down next year, maybe I can hitch a ride with ya?

No problem.