Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

new Glock 34

kgwld1

Well bought a new 34. shot it once stock it was nice, I'm switching from a 19 and this is like looking down a small rifle. i changed the sight and the trigger can't wait to shoot it now. had to tell someone my wife could careless.

Congrats!

Is a trigger job next on the list?

Some of the women in our lives don't care about our guns. Some care only about the money we spend on guns. And then there are the really special women who want to shoot our guns; discover they like it; and then end up "borrowing" the gun so much that we end up buying another gun for ourselves. :-)

gotta post pics or it didnt really happen ;)

G34 is pretyt high up on my list of guns I want to buy soon.

today i did the sights and vanak trigger.

Charlie does a pretty darn good job for a drop in. Great guy too.

The 34 is a sweet shooter. Load some 147 grainers over Tightgroup powder for a truly great experience. At a power factor of 135 the gun shoots itself.

How much titegroup to make 135 pf?

The 34 is a sweet shooter. Load some 147 grainers over Tightgroup powder for a truly great experience. At a power factor of 135 the gun shoots itself.

Start at 3.3 grns @ ~1.155 OAL and chrono map it. You should be close...

Start at 3.3 grns @ ~1.155 OAL and chrono map it. You should be close...

I have 8lbs of unique to go through first and 5000 berrys 115 grain. was thinking for this gun maybe 5.2 grains at 1.125.

Well bought a new 34. shot it once stock it was nice, I'm switching from a 19 and this is like looking down a small rifle. i changed the sight and the trigger can't wait to shoot it now. had to tell someone my wife could careless.

I did my first competition with my new 34 (with Warren sight and a Ghost trigger) and it was great. I carry the 19 daily, so you've picked a winning combination! That extra sight radius is fantastic.

I don't know how my wife would react.....because she doesn't know I bought it. I'm debating telling her, but I probably won't.

Where is the cheapest place to buy a G34?

Might be through joining the GSSF.

Thanks Flex. I looked on GSSF site and if you are a current member of the GSSF, you can buy a G34 for $507.

Edited by jkatz44