Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

March (Silliness)

benos

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the thread title and the and the description, I cannot help but think that this is some kind of joke or pun. For example, some place that always had a "blue" plate special or if there were a "Mikes Diner". But not being at all familiar with the area, it's clearly lost on me.

rubio's fresh mexican grill

We have a winner!

PM me your address and I'll send the book.

"Close": From Rubio's outside patio, I'm looking at the Skeptical Chemist's outdoor patio.

:)

Rubio's has been my traditional Dillon lunch spot for many years, ever since Arnt Mhyre took me their for my first Maui Fish Tacos.

But I have a new favorite. I wonder what that might be, for book number 2.

be

We have a winner!

"Close": From Rubio's outside patio, I'm looking at the Skeptical Chemist's outdoor patio.

Rubio's has been my traditional Dillon lunch spot for many years, ever since Arnt Mhyre took me their for my first Maui Fish Tacos.

be

Lol, in my family we call that the "hide the silent 'h' game".

Sincerely,

Sean Myhre (no relation that I know of...)

So, Brian, if it was "close', what did it have to do with "think of my post as a crossword"? I don't get it.... :blink:

Especially with more difficult crosswords, the clue will often make you think in one direction, when really the answer is in another direction altogether.

Or in other words, my "close," to me, meant close physically. Although you might have taken it as close, as in type of restaurant.

If I wanted to totally give it away i would have said "close by."

be

So, Brian, if it was "close', what did it have to do with "think of my post as a crossword"? I don't get it.... :blink:

Especially with more difficult crosswords, the clue will often make you think in one direction, when really the answer is in another direction altogether.

Or in other words, my "close," to me, meant close physically. Although you might have taken it as close, as in type of restaurant.

If I wanted to totally give it away i would have said "close by."

be

True.....

We have a winner!

be

New favorite restaurant or menu item at Rubio's?

Grilled Garlic Herb Shrimp sounds delicious.

Or maybe you just added an enchilada to the fish taco...