Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

February

benos

You guys are all ice cold.

Think simply for this one, not metaphorically. ;)

Okay... What is a formatting relationship between the Enso and the Forums.

Huge hint: Keep that in mind when you are browsing the forums.

:)

be

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are all ice cold.

Think simply for this one, not metaphorically. ;)

Okay... What is a formatting relationship between the Enso and the Forums.

Huge hint: Keep that in mind when you are browsing the forums.

:)

be

they both just keep going and going? haha, im about to give up and try next month when it HAS to be easier... :sight:

Enso: symbolizes a moment when the mind is free to simply let the body/spirit create

Forum: designated space for public expression

This is a wild guess....

This is just a guess but a Enso means circle in Japanese. And there is a circle at the top of this forum by "brian's forums".

This is just a guess but a Enso means circle in Japanese. And there is a circle at the top of this forum by "brian's forums".

Now we're on the right track (formatting/appearance) - but that's not what I was thinking.

;)

be

Now we're on the right track (formatting/appearance) - but that's not what I was thinking.

;)

be

Zen Buddhists believe that the character of the artist is fully exposed in how she or he draws an ensō just like people in the forums.

The enso can symbolize enlightenment. On the forums enlightenment can come from someone hitting the "Add Reply" button, which has a little circular-arrow symbol which implies a never ending cycle (of enlightenment).

Edited by cyclone336

I'm not thinking of anything symbolic in any realm whatsoever.

I'm thinking of a direct visual relationship between an aspect of my avatar's Enso and some other aspect of the forums. Hopefully that give a book away. Get simple.

;)

I'm thinking of a direct visual relationship between an aspect of my avatar's Enso and some other aspect of the forums. Hopefully that give a book away. Get simple.

;)

The enso is a circle and on the "add reply" button there is somewhat of a circle.

;)

The enso is a circle and on the "add reply" button there is somewhat of a circle.

:roflol:

Its an old tire add reply button. :lol:

Doh! Enso is a circle (your avatar!) and also a new type of web software. I'm betting it's the new software that was used for the update to the forums!

It's either that, or your signature.....It's on every single page of the forum, no matter what topic you pull up...After all, it is "Brian's Forum". Your "trademark".

The ensō is also a sacred symbol in the Zen school of Buddhism, and is often used by Zen masters as a form of signature in their religious artwork. For more on the philosophy behind this see Hitsuzendo, the Way of the Brush or Zen Calligraphy.

Edited by GrumpyOne

Doh! Enso is a circle (your avatar!) and also a new type of web software. I'm betting it's the new software that was used for the update to the forums! It's either that, or your signature.....

The ensō is also a sacred symbol in the Zen school of Buddhism, and is often used by Zen masters as a form of signature in their religious artwork. For more on the philosophy behind this see Hitsuzendo, the Way of the Brush or Zen Calligraphy

ooooooo, thats a good one..