Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

February

benos

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallelujah! We have winner number 2!

PM or email me your address and I'll send out the book.

And ChuckS, please PM or email me your address.

forum@brianenos.com

Every link that now hover's gold, used to hover green (the new forum's default hover color). Never liked the green ("blue and green should not be seen together except in the washing machine"). And since the hover color is controlled in many different Elements of the forum's Stylesheet, changing them all to a new color, even if I had a color in mind, would be a tedious task. So I was living with the green.

The day I started this thread, I changed my avatar's color from a light tan color to the current goldish color, because I didn't like the Avatar's color with the forum's new brighter blue. Right away I liked the gold color with the forum's main blue colors, then thought that would be a good hover color. Then I had a eureka idea. Sample the Enso's color in Photoshop, and search for the six digit color code in the main Stylesheet, and do a "replace all" with the green. So I did, and hence the idea for this.

be

Congrats to the winner cyclone 336.

Just out of curiosity what did the profile pic have to do with it?

I like these. They're like Sudoku in the newspaper. Except you can tear up the newspaper.

Edited by fiddler